Become admin via FTP
To assign admin rights on your Citadel server, you have to set an admin password in a config via FTP.
Note: If your server is rented from a hoster, you can ask them if you can edit the admin password via the hoster's web interface.
- Connect via FTP to your server
- Navigate to the folder
Citadel/Saved/Config/WindowsServerand open the
Game.inifile in an editor
- Search in the file for the option
- Set your desired password behind this option, with which you have to log in the game afterwards
- Usually there is already an automatically generated password there
- Choose a password that is not too easy, because everyone can give himself admin rights with this password
- Now start Citadel and connect to your server
- Open the chat with
- Log in as admin with your chosen password
- Now you are successfully admin on your server and can use all admin commands