How do I delete my savegame in Conan Exiles on my server?
To delete a savegame in Conan Exiles, you need to access the game server with a FTP program and delete the file manually.
Which file is searched for?
The savegame is stored in
game.db. This is a savegame file with information about your game, i.e. all buildings built on the server and of course the player characters.
- Stop your Conan Exiles server
- Connect with a FTP-Client to your game server
- Navigate to the directory
- Delete your savegame, the file
- Now start the server again
- Now you have successfully deleted your savegame, at startup a new savegame will be created
Delete local Conan Exiles savegame (Steam)
If you want to delete the local Conan Exiles savegame on your PC, you have to open the Steam directory on your computer.
If you haven't changed anything else on Steam, you can find the files of Conan Exiles under the following paths
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved
- Mac OS
~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Saved
There you will find the savegame, delete it and restart the game.