What is Rust+?
Rust+ is the companion app for your mobile device to get up-to-date information about your server.
You can connect to your favorite server, monitor the players playing and set push messages in case someone from the team comes online. In addition, you can explore the map, write chat messages and even use basic devices such as traps and lamps.
How do I use Rust+?
As of June 4, 2020, the Rust+ mobile app is available.
- download the app to your smartphone via the App Store or the Google Play Store
- edit the commandline of your server and add
+app.port PORTto it
PORTwith the port of your server
- alternatively, most hosters already offer the function via their web interface
- confirm in the Rust+ app and connect to your server
- now you can use the app to get a lot of information about your server