How do I connect to my server via steam?
- open Steam and click on
Display → Server.
- click on `Add Server
- enter the IP address of the server and select the desired game with the server
- Now you have your desired servers in your Steam favorites server list!
- start the desired game and find out the IP address and the port of the target server
- create a new shortcut of the game on your desktop and enter
team://connect/127.0.0.1:5678 as the target of this shortcut, replacing
127.0.0.1 with your IP address and 5678 with your port.
Next and give the shortcut a name.
- start the shortcut and you will land directly on the desired server.